Celebrate Tax Day? You Bet!
After months of long days, weekend hours and burning the midnight oil to complete our clients’ tax returns, we kicked back and relaxed on Monday, April 18. And since tax season is a team effort at James Moore, we like to celebrate tax day as a team too — and we’re often lucky enough to have our family members join us.
It’s an honor to serve our clients, and we truly appreciate the trust they place in us to get them results. So as we let loose, we also give thanks for the work we’re able to do. But we’re not gonna lie… the end of the season brings us a much-needed break!
So what did we do on tax day this year?
- Our Gainesville office had a lively cornhole tournament while partaking in burgers, chicken and other delicious eats from the Swamp Religion food truck.
- In Ocala, our team members went to Cantina Tex-Mex & Tequila Bar for a Happy (it’s 4/18) Hour for food, drinks and punny gifts. (Because “met deadlines + margaritas = a fiesta!”)
- Meanwhile at the beach — Daytona Beach, that is — Cool Beans Barbeque was on hand for a late afternoon meal outdoors with treasured friends and family.
- In nearby DeLand, our team took their celebration to The Table for southern cuisine-inspired dishes as they sat under shade umbrellas on the sunny patio.
- And in Tallahassee, our crew headed to District 850 for some fun, including bowling, laser tag, video games and even some axe throwing.
Check out our tax day photo gallery to see us in action (or inaction, depending on our mood!).